• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OTT Blade 2 Edition

There's a pair that have been on the bay for , maybe 2 months. Wants around the 900 quid mark, so about 1100 bucks.

Having given a quick search they don't appear to be on there any longer..........

Wow, your is sick! I just bought one but I’m still looking for the box 😢 and unfortunately needs a makeover. Does any one nows some box to sell?
a

I was watching Smallville the other day and noticed the bad guy had OTT’s. I know it was a season 1 show. Pretty cool to see them in shows/movies.

I hate to say it. But the black otts came with ruby and a matte finish. It may just be the lighting but yours looks polished with post 2000 fire

His is one of the pairs from the recent batch that was made and sold

I hate to say it. But the black otts came with ruby and a matte finish. It may just be the lighting but yours looks polished with post 2000 fire
Maybe u right, I’m going to meet the last owner this saturday, I was thinking already that wasnt, Blade. Thanks a lot man!

Back