• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging YakuzaFloralGangster

Sure thing. I find a name on eBay I came across this morning a bit fishy.
tiletec29
It's not Yakuza but smells like another scam artist.
Absolutely would stand corrected if I am assuming.

Tiletec29 is a loser.

Sunday, 30MAY, I won the bid on an Oakley stand. I sent a message thanking them as it was something I was looking for and they said 'congrats, I'll ship it tuesday'. Later in the week I was traveling with work, so I sent a message asking if it had shipped and if there was tracking so I could coordinate my office time; no response. Woke up today, and my order was cancelled; 'Item damaged/out of stock'.
Read their feedback and they had done this a few times before with rude responses back.

Avoid this turd sandwich.

Tiletec29 is a loser.

Sunday, 30MAY, I won the bid on an Oakley stand. I sent a message thanking them as it was something I was looking for and they said 'congrats, I'll ship it tuesday'. Later in the week I was traveling with work, so I sent a message asking if it had shipped and if there was tracking so I could coordinate my office time; no response. Woke up today, and my order was cancelled; 'Item damaged/out of stock'.
Read their feedback and they had done this a few times before with rude responses back.

Avoid this turd sandwich.
Who could Tiletec29 be?
🤔

Back