• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB 1 score

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
I already mentioned this on the “What are
You wearing thread” but wanted to make it official here. This is kind of a grail too, but only a recent one, and I only consider something a grail if I got a good deal. Because anyone can pay a crazy price on EBay to get something they want.

Got this off OfferUp for only $250. Really good condition from a former Oakley employee and collector. Checked all the areas to make sure it was legit. It’s got the “A” in the hing and the rounded rivets. I’ve been wearing it for a few days. This one and my X-squared are probably now my 2 favorite Oakley’s in my collection.

7FA9783A-C4BD-4416-A20A-866A043F5CF3.jpeg
C0A076AE-D423-4893-A847-7024FA386801.jpeg

I already mentioned this on the “What are
You wearing thread” but wanted to make it official here. This is kind of a grail too, but only a recent one, and I only consider something a grail if I got a good deal. Because anyone can pay a crazy price on EBay to get something they want.

Got this off OfferUp for only $250. Really good condition from a former Oakley employee and collector. Checked all the areas to make sure it was legit. It’s got the “A” in the hing and the rounded rivets. I’ve been wearing it for a few days. This one and my X-squared are probably now my 2 favorite Oakley’s in my collection.

View attachment 697061View attachment 697062

Nice find, sir.

Back