• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pealing / Flaking Oakley Holbrook Lenses?

Wow, don’t do anything smart with your money like pay your bills . If that what your priorities are is new lenses, then I feel VERY sorry for you
Can you suggest some ideas? I’m always looking for ways to invest my money to make money.

Sorry I have job, wife , kids, and a LIFE! I don't just sit around all day in my parents basement researching about Oakleys like you bud. Hope you have a good one sir.
Look, most of us here have a life I’m guessing. I mean think about it, how many people do you know that sit around in their parent’s basement have enough money for an Oakley collection? You’re on OF.... where people are passionate about OAKLEY and praising after market lenses isn’t something you want to shout to the world. I myself am not such an OEM lens snob (meant endearingly), as many here are. But I’m not bragging about it 😉🤫

Can you suggest some ideas? I’m always looking for ways to invest my money to make money.
SHOP
Stock has been killing it. Buy on pull back. I started in at 80's. Youo know my possible next buy. SHOP did that.

Latest Posts

Back