• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
WP_000215.jpg
this is my cat Mika. i've always been a cat person, dogs are fun, but i love my cat.

WP_000215.jpg

WP_000215.jpg

oh my god, a kangaroo! nice! i like them. only saw 'em in zoo's a long long time ago. Mine can be pretty sensitive to touching, you'll touch her and she'll either let you, or claw yu up which she has done to me many times. thankfully she has me as her owner and not someone else who'd probably wouldn't put up with her attitude. lol.

oh my god, a kangaroo! nice! i like them. only saw 'em in zoo's a long long time ago. Mine can be pretty sensitive to touching, you'll touch her and she'll either let you, or claw yu up which she has done to me many times. thankfully she has me as her owner and not someone else who'd probably wouldn't put up with her attitude. lol.

haha exactly the same with monster! hes super skittish and doesnt like touching, and only my gf can grab him and squish him.. WHEN hes in the mood for it. if i try to even come close he screams and bolts or cuts me up reall good.. haha.

i reckon he wouldve been a stray by now if it was anyone else that had picked him up.. was a lone surviving orphan

my cat, she i believe does it as a sign of her affection and appreciation for feeding her and everything, if she bites you, she likes you. Yeah, i've shown her to my dad and he's scared to touch her haha!
what's embarrasing is, when she goes super crazy and really claws/bites your arm, it starts looking like yuo cut yourself up haha.
it's cool your girl is so caring of him!

i went out one day after she cut me up bad and kept thinking ppl looked at me funny..then i remembered oh right my arm is cut up.
my last cat before Mika, Tiger was a stray. had him for close to 10 yrs. i've had some very very bad luck with pets in the past. glad mika is going strong.

she can be very easily startled. she's killed her fair share of mice, a bird, even a little lizard most recently. She's vicious lol. it's weird, you'd think a cat would calm down and be friendly after knowing she has a safe home. I better try and get some sleep for the night...

Latest Posts

Back