• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Petterson Frogskins

whats the current value range of these Peterson,s, I know the frog market has taken a hit lately but probably not on these, just a ballpark range would help, thanks

9-1300 roughly all depends in how desperate you on wanting a pair and if the seller knows the market.

Like TMS said... depends on how much you want it and how much the seller wants for it.

I could let you know what I just paid, but that may cause a stir... :wink:

Like TMS said... depends on how much you want it and how much the seller wants for it.

I could let you know what I just paid, but that may cause a stir... :wink:

Lol you can fund them cheaper I'm sure but I'd the seller knows the market they won't let them go very cheap. I have been offered 2000 for a pair of mine but I don't care about the money behind these pairs it's what they are is what matters. They are the jewel of my collection and will not be leaving it.

I have been offered 2000 for a pair of mine but I don't care about the money behind these pairs it's what they are is what matters. They are the jewel of my collection and will not be leaving it.

I feel the same way about every piece I put in my display. For me it's all about the hunt, the score, the wait and then that childhood feeling of opening a Christmas present on the morning of the 25th Dec before it finds a place on the shelf. I can't put a value on that.

#42 Its really is the jewel of my collection and in the line up this pair really spoke to me personally. They have such impact and style which I really love. I sold like 5 pairs of x metals just to buy it but well worth it.

How many AP with are out there with the compete AS is what I want to know....?

#42 is my favorite of the lot. Fu ck.

Back