• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked this up last week

Let’s see some pics of them full!
Here it is full
20210125_221620_HDR.jpg

My first post. Let's see if I do it right.

My second case. Had to plug it in to the first outlet it came across. I had not put the shelves in it yet.View attachment 830974
Congrats on the premium tower. Did you remove the casters? Normally this version with the lighted bottom comes with it but somehow yours comes with the OPD legs. Very interesting...

Congrats on the premium tower. Did you remove the casters? Normally this version with the lighted bottom comes with it but somehow yours comes with the OPD legs. Very interesting...
I did not remove the casters. That is how I received it. I bought from the original owner as well, an optometrist who didn't strike me as someone who would have modified it.

Most of the spine cases I’ve seen didn’t have casters. I think they were added on later in production for obvious reasons

Mine does not have casters as well.

Congrats and welcome. I love the spine case. I want one someday.

Back