• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Question . . .

like you can see in past# 10 is it not 100% perfect but i think good enough . . .
no distortions just a bit pressure in the frame!

be careful if you install the lenses because the fit of the split jacket is not 100% the same but i got the lenses in with the second try!

I attempted a swap with my split jackets, they went in 99%, like nerd says, but when I compare the two out of the glasses, they seem to be exactly the same. I know the Pit Boss lens fits perfectly in the split jacket. Since I'll never wear the Pit Boss, having them in there 99% is fine with me!

I attempted a swap with my split jackets, they went in 99%, like nerd says, but when I compare the two out of the glasses, they seem to be exactly the same. I know the Pit Boss lens fits perfectly in the split jacket. Since I'll never wear the Pit Boss, having them in there 99% is fine with me!

Pics, Pics, Pics

I tried to swap my plus red split jacket lens into my tron's.....didn't go to easy so I stopped lol I was skeered!!!!!

yeah... don't mess with the Trons...

i will nvr mess with my Tron PB... too valuable... LOL!
anyway, if u put anything besides black iridium polarized in the Trons, it'll distract attention away from the ear stems, which kinda defeats the purpose... just my 2 cents...

Latest Posts

Back