• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull Ear Socks

cider2121

Oakley Beginner
hi im new to this forum.im after some replacement ear socks for my beloved pair of oakley pit bull (red)sunglasses,can anyone help please many thanks nigel day

Need red ones for the Ducati pair?

Tough to find.. I have an OEM set I’m saving for a rainy day. I bought a couple sets of these and they seem to work fine

hi thanks for your reply,its red ones for a pit bull pair i need
Yeah that seller has a bunch of colors. Are you saying you have a pair of red p it bulls? If so they’re fake If they weren’t custom
Painted

great thanks very much for that,i now have to find out if they post to the uk,thanks for your help
kind regards nigel day

Welcome. There are some other brands on eBay selling too. I think these shipped from China or someplace in Asia so the U.K. should be no problem

Tough to find.. I have an OEM set I’m saving for a rainy day. I bought a couple sets of these and they seem to work fine

Hi again
Ive managed to find some from hong kong,i will let you know what they are like when they arrive,thanks for your help

Back