• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pittboss replacement lenses

Richgill77

Oakley Beginner
England
Hi guys and girls, I have an pair of original tron legacy pittboss glasses and unfortunately some of the coating has come away on one of the lenses and I have a scuff on the other one. I've had these glasses from new and they are my pride and joy and I want to get them back in use but can't find any original black iridium lenses. I have tried some fuse lenses but they weren't as good as the originals and the coatings wore off with cleaning within about 3 months. Oakley uk dont seem to be able to supply these lenses anymore. Do pittboss 2 lenses fit? Any other stocks of these lenses? Dont want these glasses to be scrap.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for your reply, ideally I only want the replacement original lenses as I want to keep them OEM.

Thanks for your reply, ideally I only want the replacement original lenses as I want to keep them OEM.

Those are custom cut from Oakley lenses. So they'll match the base curve and fitment of your original lenses. The only difference is they won't have the etching.

Those are custom cut from Oakley lenses. So they'll match the base curve and fitment of your original lenses. The only difference is they won't have the etching.

Thanks again for your reply, yeah they will obviously be unoriginal without the etching. If I cant get any original lenses I may see if I can get some reading lenses for them but it would break my heart.

Btw, out of curiosity how many people have already sent a message asking to buy them? :lol:
None as of yet. I did look at selling them a while back but without the original lenses or cloth cleaning bag and a less than perfect conditioned hard case I would doubt they would be worth a fraction of what some originals are worth.

Thanks again for your reply, yeah they will obviously be unoriginal without the etching. If I cant get any original lenses I may see if I can get some reading lenses for them but it would break my heart.

Oh, you mean original as in etching preserved. Well, that is a hard one but not impossible. Make a sales post for the following: PBI Black Iridium Polarized OEM Non Custom Cut Lenses

Luckily the Matte Black and Tron used the same lenses so you should be able to find a set.

None as of yet. I did look at selling them a while back but without the original lenses or cloth cleaning bag and a less than perfect conditioned hard case I would doubt they would be worth a fraction of what some originals are worth.

Probably still worth $500 and that's on lower side if you do decide to take that route.

Oh, you mean original as in etching preserved. Well, that is a hard one but not impossible. Make a sales post for the following: PBI Black Iridium Polarized OEM Non Custom Cut Lenses

Luckily the Matte Black and Tron used the same lenses so you should be able to find a set.
Cheers again, I will do once I've been around a bit longer and can access that section :)

Back