• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please Help Naming and Locating a specific frogskin!!

KnownAsSliz

Oakley Beginner
New Member here, joined for this specific reason :

I'm trying to locate a pair of Frogskins, Green/Orange fade. They look like the iconic frog! I have had a pair, the rootbeer to cyan clear fades since 2012 I think? These two came out at the same time, were purchased through Oakley.com I believe. I've been combing the internet, and can't find either pair. I remember both being part of a limited edition release (I could be wrong). They came in the solid pink sleeve, and the clear Frogskin soft plastic box.

Does anyone know the green fade orange pair I'm looking for? I know they aren't the grenade variant.

Fire flora fade.
s-l225.jpg

one of the best frogs ever..i have a couple here. One new in box and the other I use normally for workin around the house. They pop up on ebay all the time but are expensive now.

one of the best frogs ever..i have a couple here. One new in box and the other I use normally for workin around the house. They pop up on ebay all the time but are expensive now.

I thought the orange went further up the arms than that. I'm probably not remembering correctly. Thanks, now I know what I'm looking for!

Latest Posts

Back