• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished White/Ruby (red Letters), Polished Clear/Violet, Crys Black/+red Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Sorry if this is a repost but I think it was deleted during maintenance. Black Diamond Sports and sister site Sunglass Junkies | BD Sunglasses has some of the new 10/1 release frogskins in stock. They have polished white/ruby (with red lettering like the previous limited white hot), polished clear/violet, and crystal black/positive red. The weird thing is that the polished white/ruby on oakley.com is the wrong one they are sending out. They are advertising black "oakley" letters but this release is exactly like the previous polished white/ruby but the SKU is the new SKU of 24-307. Get em while they're hot, real nice pair! $99.95 free shipping for frogskins with premium lenses? Unheard of!

Last edited by a moderator:
MrSneis, mine are on the way but this is a pic that BD has, and they confirmed that their whole stock is indeed this pair!

Yup here are the other pics they posted of what they have "in hand"!

Last edited by a moderator:
!@#$ I ordered the white/ruby but really torn on the clear/violet. The violet iridium lens sucks in my exp. but it's not like I'll wear them anyways ><

For the price, these can't be beat considering people overpay so much for frogs. Violet iridium is one of my fav but the polished clear frame just does not do it for me. Nice add btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.