• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished White/Ruby (red Letters), Polished Clear/Violet, Crys Black/+red Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batwolf

You are the same person who sent me completely different frogskin legs than you said you were sending several months ago. They were for a gift and now sit in the bottom of my oakley boxes. Please do not make comments like you are a serious frogskin collector and give me a hard time for me not liking oakley lying to me.

You are the same person who sent me completely different frogskin legs than you said you were sending several months ago. They were for a gift and now sit in the bottom of my oakley boxes. Please do not make comments like you are a serious frogskin collector and give me a hard time for me not liking oakley lying to me.

WTF are you talking about? The ones I sent to you were exactly as described. And you're just now complaining about this? If there was a mistake or miscommunication months ago, you should've told me.

Hey Atmos,

You seem a little too peeved about this. Even if you are a scalper (I scalp too, openly I might add, not on a large scale, but my ebay name and forum name are the same so it should be easy to recognize).

Also, I would like to point out a very big hole in your argument. You complain about the prices you paid for certain pieces correct? Well certified Oakley dealers are required to sell them for retail value I believe. Sounds like you bought yours from a non-Oakley certified vendor since you are bitchin' about the pricetags paid for your sunnies, now that they are available direct from Oakley for cheaper. Curious as to how you plan to sue a company you didn't actually do business with. Pretty sure you might need to prove the business doings' in court if you do plan to file some sort of lawsuit.

BTW the lawyers in high places comment is definitely @humblebrag material

my 2 cents

ANY DISCUSSIONS ABOUT MORAL CHARACTER, TRADING ISSUES, ETC SHALL BE DISCUSSED VIA PRIVATE MESSAGES, NOT IN OPEN FORUM. THREAD WILL BE LOCKED AND THE INSTIGATOR (you know who you are) WILL BE GIVEN A WARNING. NEXT TIME, A VACATION FROM THE FORUM MIGHT BE IN STORE!

WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO OUR OPINIONS, BUT THIS FORUM IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND CAN REGULATE THE CONTENT. OPEN MEMBER BASHING, BANTERING, ETC. WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.