• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polishing

It was just a pack I bought off Amazon View attachment 724512

but I forgot to add I finished off with Mothers metal polish which made a massive difference.
I have a polished Juliet that I’m about nervous about cleaning up. I bought this pack from Amazon and some mothers polish. Should I dry polish it first working up from 120 to 400 grit, then finish it with mothers and the 400 grit wheel?

I appreciate your time and expertise!

Are you looking at restoring the polished carbon or removing the coating completely?
I had a rough pair of carbon and removed the coating using 1200 grit wet and dry then finer grades of scotch pads in my Dremel.

The final shine was with Mothers polish which made a massive difference to the final result.
Here's the result after approx 2 hours of work.View attachment 724476View attachment 724477
Yeah those are sexy

@Bonz-1

IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg

I have a polished Juliet that I’m about nervous about cleaning up. I bought this pack from Amazon and some mothers polish. Should I dry polish it first working up from 120 to 400 grit, then finish it with mothers and the 400 grit wheel?

I appreciate your time and expertise!
Use the dry scotch pads first then use these felt pads with Mothers. A polished Juliet shouldn't take too much work.

Screenshot_20200701-084603_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Latest Posts

Back