• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll to ask about Lopaka restarting his 'garage'

Should Lopaka Kamars be allowed to restart his DIY Garage

• No. Because he deleted his first garage and may do it again.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I could care less one way or the other. Not a no, so like a yes. Sort of.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Yes. But only if he promises to not delete his thread ever.

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
In case anyone wants to know. That is NOT firewood by the front of the garage. Those are pieces of 'breaking boards'. My wife and two girls are black belt Tae Kwan Do instructors. They're required to break boards and later bricks, in order to move up to a higher level belt. Those are pieces my kids broke, and I really don't know why we're saving them. I already have their old equipment and clothes that they outgrew.

This is my garage. I live in a townhouse, and don't have any spare rooms. The garage is pretty much my area because the bulk of my tools, and assorted parts and materials, are in the garage. So it seemed logical to just pull out one or two cars, and set up a table or two. Someday I may show the whole garage. After I clean it up some. Lol.

View attachment 846178View attachment 846179
Need bigger garage

In case anyone wants to know. That is NOT firewood by the front of the garage. Those are pieces of 'breaking boards'. My wife and two girls are black belt Tae Kwan Do instructors. They're required to break boards and later bricks, in order to move up to a higher level belt. Those are pieces my kids broke, and I really don't know why we're saving them. I already have their old equipment and clothes that they outgrew.
gif_20210312_185208.gif

Back