• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible Scam

Ohead

Oakley Enthusiast
California
Hello Everyone,
Was looking to buy some crème fatcats and I got a message from user finn_69 he had a pair for $140 and to send money PayPal F&F. Even sent me a couple of pictures also. But then I found the pictures on the web that linked to a Brazilian website. He said he was in the US. Has not replied since. Did not have a post here since May which is what made me suspicious but he said he was out of town working on a project but had just sold some radar EV pink splatter to @mensma just yesterday. Below is the location where pictures were copies from. Posting just in case. I could be wrong but he hasn’t replied since.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
Was looking to buy some crème fatcats and I got a message from user finn_69 he had a pair for $140 and to send money PayPal F&F. Even sent me a couple of pictures also. But then I found the pictures on the web that linked to a Brazilian website. He said he was in the US. Has not replied since. Did not have a post here since May which is what made me suspicious but he said he was out of town working on a project but had just sold some radar EV pink splatter to @mensma just yesterday. Below is the location where pictures were copies from. Posting just in case. I could be wrong but he hasn’t replied since.
Accusing a Member of fraud is very serious. Your story better pans out.

This is far from over.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-21 um 07.11.43.png

Latest Posts

Back