• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible Scam

Just want to update everyone: I bought from his as well. I've been in close contact with @Tomcat14 after I purchased a Stealth Black Blade watch from him for 265 euros in total.

I had been messaging him for about 1 week, as I had to wait until I had the sufficient funds.

On my birthday, I decided to purchase a gift for myself, thus I paid for the watch via F&F PayPal. As @mensma mentioned, I didn't bother doing proper research besides doing reverse-search of the images I received from him and nothing popped up whatsoever, thus I presumed it was real.

Naively, I did not check his posts and saw after I had purchased this "Possible Scam" thread he had partaken in, then I pieced together the puzzle: He had given me his mail I could contact him on as well about the time this thread was posted, then he suddenly stopped being active on the forum.

He told me through mail (2 days ago) that he would ship it tomorrow. He then mailed me again and said "I have now shipped. Will provide more info once I have received tracking", which doesn't make sense; why didn't he receive tracking immediately? After this mail, he was completely radio silent.

Some red flags that I completely missed after purchase is that he said that "I am located in UK", but @Ohead stated that he claimed he also was located in the US. Furthermore, he also claimed on mail to me that he had sorted this situation out with an admin (after I had sent money to him), but that is a blatant lie, as I contacted @Tomcat14 and he knew nothing about that.

Scumbag has done his Work, He's gone now.

🙏 Bad things happen to bad people........
I am sorry for that happening to you alol. Try to flip the negative to the positive and see it as a learning experience. It is of no benefit to mourn about it! I also lost quite a bit of money, though it is what it is.

Just want to update everyone: I bought from his as well. I've been in close contact with @Tomcat14 after I purchased a Stealth Black Blade watch from him for 265 euros in total.

I had been messaging him for about 1 week, as I had to wait until I had the sufficient funds.

On my birthday, I decided to purchase a gift for myself, thus I paid for the watch via F&F PayPal. As @mensma mentioned, I didn't bother doing proper research besides doing reverse-search of the images I received from him and nothing popped up whatsoever, thus I presumed it was real.

Naively, I did not check his posts and saw after I had purchased this "Possible Scam" thread he had partaken in, then I pieced together the puzzle: He had given me his mail I could contact him on as well about the time this thread was posted, then he suddenly stopped being active on the forum.

He told me through mail (2 days ago) that he would ship it tomorrow. He then mailed me again and said "I have now shipped. Will provide more info once I have received tracking", which doesn't make sense; why didn't he receive tracking immediately? After this mail, he was completely radio silent.

Some red flags that I completely missed after purchase is that he said that "I am located in UK", but @Ohead stated that he claimed he also was located in the US. Furthermore, he also claimed on mail to me that he had sorted this situation out with an admin (after I had sent money to him), but that is a blatant lie, as I contacted @Tomcat14 and he knew nothing about that.
Scumbag claimed to be in UK (Exeter) My theory is that he is from South America, Unless he is in Cahoots with another, As his Grammar in his Messages to me on here is on point, The emails were anything but. Need to Edit the title to read "Definite Scam"

Last edited:
Scumbag claimed to be in UK (Exeter) My theory is that he is from South America, Unless he is in Cahoots with another, As his Grammar in his Messages to me on here is on point, The emails were anything but. Need to Edit the title to read "Definite Scam"
The grammar was quite good on point even in the mails. It’s weird

Anyways, it doesn’t matter now.
F2AB224D-52FF-4966-BA0A-5323FB057839.png
41CBA3C6-3861-4182-B513-1906DBD50C20.png

Back