• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

68426184_2484515158444573_7768075226767687680_n.png.jpg

Looks like you are set: d spring, skeletonized hammer, metal trigger and guide rod. I hate the plastic parts they put on them now. If you still need anything, let me know I probably have it. I spent many years collecting Beretta.

you need to find some inox controls for the stainless one you got and make it a ghost. Then you could add grey grips (they look black but are grey)

View attachment 459533

Looks like you are set: d spring, skeletonized hammer, metal trigger and guide rod. I hate the plastic parts they put on them now. If you still need anything, let me know I probably have it. I spent many years collecting Beretta.

you need to find some inox controls for the stainless one you got and make it a ghost. Then you could add grey grips (they look black but are grey)

View attachment 459533
Hello have you got a spare pair of these grey fingergroove ghost grips for sale by any chance? Kind regards

I would like to buy a Beretta .... unfortunately, since i am in europe, it has to be shipped to me inside a cake.
Preferably one with chocolate, whipped cream, and pink frosting.

I would like to buy a Beretta .... unfortunately, since i am in europe, it has to be shipped to me inside a cake.
Preferably one with chocolate, whipped cream, and pink frosting.

Edited by a Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Back