• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Potential eBay scam on some C-Six's

Great idea with the stone slab!
Yep, and they're usually only a dollar for a square foot, lil more if you get like real white or black marble. Been using those for my fountain pens and what not since 1 sq foot is really all you need for them most the time.

PXl0L2y.jpg

CjVzvwh.jpg

It's amusing that I've been accused of using stock photos before when they were actual shots I've taken. :p That's when I just started using stone slabs from Lowes at a dollar apiece instead of solid white/grey/black backgrounds, still get that accusation from time to time, but some of the stone patterns only show in my images (and also makes it a lot easier to reverse google search them if someone happened to steal my photos to sell theirs, or fake listing).

Hacked accounts as you said won't usually communicate or follow up with that request.

Only time I had to include a written username had been on reddit (though it's not a bad idea to require that elsewhere).
Wonder if I would get the same effect using a Diesel Generator, in the back ground..

Industrial stuff (piping, valves, gauges, etc.) make a great background for pics of the Oaks, me thinks anyway....
Depends on the shade, but I'd imagine it would fit most models, especially if you got a contrast between grit and sleek. It wouldn't work as well for my other stuff unless it was of the same era as a configured prop kind of like I did with a camera, watch, pen, etc when they were all circa 1940s against some old 1940s magazine ads.

Yeah... I'm always talking in terms of what I have and that I like.
I believe the type of Oaks @stuss runs would fit however.
Point taken about some models being out of place in an industrial environment... 👍

Yeah... I'm always talking in terms of what I have and that I like.
I believe the type of Oaks @stuss runs would fit however.
Point taken about some models being out of place in an industrial environment... 👍
If you want to add some sickness to it, get a little spray bottle that can mist some distilled water on surfaces and what not, throw in some super cheap color changeable LED off to the side to catch that color in the droplets, be it on the background (for sale listings) or shades themselves (for showin off).

Industrial stuff (piping, valves, gauges, etc.) make a great background for pics of the Oaks, me thinks anyway....
The way things are at the moment i would be charged, with spying 😆
If got me camera out ..
We had a sand storm Monday, I got shot blasted by sand whilst taking a reading, my beater juliets, and gascans, wouldn't look good, under any lighting or back drop..

The way things are at the moment i would be charged, with spying 😆
If got me camera out ..
We had a sand storm Monday, I got shot blasted by sand whilst taking a reading, my beater juliets, and gascans, wouldn't look good, under any lighting or back drop..
Used as intended, though I am curious to see how Juliets look going thru the wringer.

Back