• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Precious Mettle Frogskin Lites

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Does anybody know about these like how many were made or how they relate to the the Precious Mettle collection?

Anyone snag a pair? One day I saw them on the site and they were sold out as soon as they were up.

BBAF12C5-1361-4AC0-B317-F0606B7A8BF9.png

Those came out in 2020! The Sutro sold out instantly and tbose lasted a bit longer but nobody knows the true number, oakley likes to say a number, sell out, then reproduce them later and sell them again. So we truly don’t know

Those came out in 2020! The Sutro sold out instantly and tbose lasted a bit longer but nobody knows the true number, oakley likes to say a number, sell out, then reproduce them later and sell them again. So we truly don’t know
Yeah, it’s a mystery. Been waiting for a pair to surface on EBay but nothing. Never even seen a real world picture of one.

All of a sudden Oakley tosses them back on the site but of course, sold out.:idk:

Yeah, it’s a mystery. Been waiting for a pair to surface on EBay but nothing. Never even seen a real world picture of one.

All of a sudden Oakley tosses them back on the site but of course, sold out.:idk:

Go through @MicahS collection post. He has the whole collection. It’s a dark brown/bronze color

So I finally found one of these. I've been checking the secondary market areas since they sold out back in 2020 and this is the first pair that surfaced. I found them from a seller in Japan. I'm not sure but they must have produced fewer of these than the evzero and sutros. Both of those seem pretty much available in the secondary markets but I could never find this one.

@alcapon1 were you ever able to find a pair or did you lose interest?

20220223_141906.jpg
20220223_141915.jpg
20220223_141930.jpg
20220223_142007.jpg

Back