• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription lens question

dr22

Oakley Beginner
Looking for honest review from anyone who used Revant Optics for prescription sunglass lenses in Oakley sunglasses. Or if anyone knows of a better option. Thanks, newbie here.

@Chris A Hardaway is the resident forum prescription lens master.

Hooked up my Rx in an X Metal X squared frame even :) Highly recommended

662D00BC-DFD3-4C2B-B0F3-CE654F59D03A.jpeg

E56A053E-8048-44DD-BB3C-6B2E807B1227.jpeg

74CC4F57-92E4-4A63-AFCF-CAF8879B7A23.jpeg

I'd add these questions are much more technical than that. And it's best to know the frame and Rx power you'd like to use :)

Chris,
I have seen your name and all the praise you get on this forum, but didn't know how to contact you directly. Let me know best way. Thanks for your response
Oakley Sliver XL - Script is nothing bad, let me know if/when you need exact

Thanks!

Chris,
I have seen your name and all the praise you get on this forum, but didn't know how to contact you directly. Let me know best way. Thanks for your response
Oakley Sliver XL - Script is nothing bad, let me know if/when you need exact

Thanks!
Sweet. What color or type of lenses? What's the price with Revant. I can throw out a number when I know more... Do you need a frame too? I think the frame is discontinued. So to do lenses for it I'd need you to mail me your frame for about 7-10 days.

Sweet. What color or type of lenses? What's the price with Revant. I can throw out a number when I know more... Do you need a frame too? I think the frame is discontinued. So to do lenses for it I'd need you to mail me your frame for about 7-10 days.
He has a 3D printer, he keeps your glasses and sends you 3D's back.
He has quite a collection now. :lol:
JK
Great guy to deal with.

Back