• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription lens question

Awesome! I have the frames, would send them to you. A gray color lens is what I was looking for, non-mirrored, polarized. With Revant's "better" lens, "Premium Coating" which was non-reflective, they were at $255 including all shipping, etc.. Is there a way to chat that isn't so "public". Totally sounds creepy, haha, but let me know. Thanks, appreciate it!

Awesome! I have the frames, would send them to you. A gray color lens is what I was looking for, non-mirrored, polarized. With Revant's "better" lens, "Premium Coating" which was non-reflective, they were at $255 including all shipping, etc.. Is there a way to chat that isn't so "public". Totally sounds creepy, haha, but let me know. Thanks, appreciate it!
Shoot me an email just sent it

Thank you. My best (digital lenses, non mirrored, polarized grey, anti reflective backside, scratch resistance, in the wrap HD digital lenses) would run you $260 shipped. But if you Rx is lower you wouldn't need the wrap HD component. You'd be looking at $229 shipped. No anti reflective and I'd be at $209 still hardcoated for sliver XL.

Last edited:
Back