• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price?

I understand people being skeptical but if you know you know. Wondeing the value not if you think its real. I dont care if your interested in buying for $225. This is my crown Jewel of my collection and want to know its value.

I understand people being skeptical but if you know you know. Wondeing the value not if you think its real. I dont care if your interested in buying for $225. This is my crown Jewel of my collection and want to know its value.

The value is tied to what proof you can provide. Most already know how Oakley does their frame coatings and these coatings are not proprietary in nature, so replicating them isn’t an issue. In an era where people can use the same coatings Oakley uses such as PVD, anodizing, and nickel plating , it will be the proof you have that separates the real thing from the customs. So what you can show can separate a $200 frame by auction from a $1000 one. And no, ‘I got it from an employee’ isn’t strong proof. Good luck to you on finding what you need.

Looks like this to me:
1584754462145.png

Latest Posts

Back