• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prism Red ( Cyclops ) lens blanks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Got mine last night, they are huge and gorgeous. Nice work!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Got mine last night, they are huge and gorgeous. Nice work!
Thank you! Once you get them chopped/installed and have had a chance to wear them would I would love to hear a review from you.

I put the XX’s on last night in the house, didn’t get outside with them yet but “seeing red” definately comes to mind. Very high quality lenses though, I’m impressed. The blanks will be getting cut by Chris and going into a Juliet in the near future. I’ll follow up here with an outdoors review when the sun shines again. BTW, for those that don’t know already, this fella @Walter Langkowski, is a straight up awesome dude to deal with and know.

Wow, these lenses are absolutely beautiful! Now I have to find a pair to put some in!

wow. just placed my order. Very excited!!

Got the lenses! They are amazing. 100/10. Sending them straight over to chris ASAP to get chopped. Whoooo!

I'm hungry! @QLR1 have you checked these out yet in the photos?

Think of all the larger frames we are saving like double edges and turbines cutting these. Chop chop.

Username Hidden said:
Got the lenses! They are amazing. 100/10. Sending them straight over to chris ASAP to get chopped. Whoooo!
Don’t forget to send some photos here mate. I might get one too 😆

Awesome dude, great seller, and cool looking lenses.

F8F5E85E-53DB-420B-BF1E-5B76C4087508.jpeg

FAB75561-81A0-488F-B9FB-7791D20E4766.jpeg

Back