• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm field vs prizm snow sapphire ?

BDHO

Oakley Enthusiast
Whats the real difference between prizm field and prizm snow sapphire?
Both seem to be very purple (as the wearer) and approximately the same amount of light transmission.
My application is general sports, especially tennis but also all around wear.

Lastly I picked up a pair of prizm infield (on sale at oaklet outlet) .. I cant seem to figure out how to use these assuming I dont play for the Bad news bears.

Thank you for your input.

Don't have both with me at the moment (in the mountains), but imho Prizm snow lenses are less purple and more pink which works better with snow, but not as well with greens etc. I only use my snow lenses in winter and switch to Prizm field in my Radar EVs when the snow melts.

thank you NoFair,
Has anyone used Prizm infield? they look very basic grey at initial impression.

thank you NoFair,
Has anyone used Prizm infield? they look very basic grey at initial impression.
I own both and Prizm Infield in my Flak 2.0's has a slight rose tint to my eyes with a good contrast against the green and browns of the infield, with a good focus on white for the ball to pop against the ground.

I have the Prizm Snow Sapphire in my Radar EV's and it definitely has a pinkish/red hue to it and provide great contrast against snow but its pretty specific to that environment as it makes the environment very "warm" and can wash out a background with its extreme contrast.

Latest Posts

Back