• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Gaming lenses

here is his show intro. he's an over the top character with entertaining video editing on his stream. his character and editing has a lot of 80's action film character and synthwave music influence.

You two don’t have a teenage son. Unfortunately i’m all too aware of such nonsense!🙄

at least you have an excuse. i'm in my late 30's with no kids and i watch it. lol.

Last edited:
I went last Saturday to Lenscrafters and ordered a pair of Prizm Gaming lenses in a Chamber frame. Oakley honored the purchase, without prescription, and my glasses arrived on the 23rd. Yes, it cost over $400 😬

20201025_160852.jpg

20201025_160836.jpg

here is his show intro. he's an over the top character with entertaining video editing on his stream. his character and editing has a lot of 80's action film character and synthwave music influence.

at least you have an excuse. i'm in my late 30's with no kids and i watch it. lol.

Honestly if they could get a sponsorship deal with him and some of the e-sport guys they could very much position themselves to make Oakley relevant to the younger generation which would be good for all of us who want to see the brand continue to innovate and make compelling products. Otherwise they will continue their slow decline into "just another Lux brand" territory.

Remember when you actually had a bat or hockey stick as your joy stick? Or when you actually had to go toss around the ol pigskin God I miss those days 😂😂😂

Me and my boys still do those things every day, weather permitting. But there is something to be said for being able to watch football/movies/TV on one screen while blowing up fictitious things in a virtual world with something like this.

20200120_190728.jpg

Well to be honest, Disrespect should get an Oakley sponsorship on just the premise of being cool.

He's fully committed to crafting his public image and apparently that's on top of his gaming skill. I don't watch gaming, even cringe at when some people talk about it, but him. I'd be going to Arby's with him no question.

Black Friday sale:

Just got My Pair of Prizm / Wheelhouse (headset friendly frames) with Prescription for 50% off. turns out the deals stack :) Nows the time gentleman. Image here ---- >Deals! Paid $324 instead of $647. that's WITH a prescription. Thanks Oakley!

DEALZ for days.jpg

Back