• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm grey gradient

WildWires

I should Work at Oakley
DFE814CE-DF1C-49CE-8914-F9478759C627.jpeg

Saw a few frames are coming out with a prizm grey gradient lens. Looks like the Ejector (photo above), as well as Whisker 2020, and I believe the tie-breaker. Not really my thing but just posting as FYI.

DAA2A16B-1651-4AAC-89A2-F68861D4EDA8.jpeg

So today I tried on the Leadline with the prizm grey gradient lenses. I know it is suppose to be a women‘s frame but I gotta admit, I actually liked how they fit and looked (both looking at the frame, and looking through those lenses). Definitely a different style for me but I seriously thought about picking them up!

Prizm Grey comes through as a greenish tint or is it just the camera? I'd been ignoring this lens so far but if greenish tint is what it is looking through then I'm surely interested!
I don’t think it is a green color. If anything prizm grey is a slight rose base mixed with grey color.

View attachment 856747
So today I tried on the Leadline with the prizm grey gradient lenses. I know it is suppose to be a women‘s frame but I gotta admit, I actually liked how they fit and looked (both looking at the frame, and looking through those lenses). Definitely a different style for me but I seriously thought about picking them up!
They look like a Frogskin:)

Back