• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prizm/Iridium or Polarized Juliet, Xx, XS or R1 Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Why don’t you post in the exchange looking for one?
Apologies. I thought I posted at exchange.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I just got another set of oo red iridium polarized Juliet lenses in stock. I'd compare it to prizm road but darker and polarized. Up for grabs!
PM'D !

Long shot..... Anymore of those maritime lenses for Juliet?

Username Hidden said:
Long shot..... Anymore of those maritime lenses for Juliet?
I have 1 set of prizm maritime that isn't cut yet. You are welcome to it. I might be able to get more, but it's unclear at this time. Certainly can be yours for a Juliet if you like... PM me?

PM'd

Username Hidden said:
Pit Boss:
Ruby Iridium Polarized $99
Prizm Sapphire Polarized $110
(above lenses are toric)
Jade Iridium 8.75 BC $95
Are these the only PB1 lenses available? You wouldn't by chance have Prizm Tungsten Polarized available?

Username Hidden said:
Are these the only PB1 lenses available? You wouldn't by chance have Prizm Tungsten Polarized available?
I can make a prizm Tungsten Polarized for $119 shipped inside the USA. $135 outside the US. The only "but" is they are toric lenses... many of us use those in the custom world and I've had no issues. A few buyers don't like them for various reasons. That include not being the exact original specification.

Username Hidden said:
I can make a prizm Tungsten Polarized for $119 shipped inside the USA. $135 outside the US. The only "but" is they are toric lenses... many of us use those in the custom world and I've had no issues. A few buyers don't like them for various reasons. That include not being the exact original specification.
Thanks, I might be interested...what exactly are toric lenses?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks, I might be interested...what exactly are toric lenses?
They are slightly flatter overall... frames like split shot, fascinating, fuell cell, and most newer frames have been toric the last 5-7 years.

Username Hidden said:
They are slightly flatter overall... frames like split shot, fascinating, fuell cell, and most newer frames have been toric the last 5-7 years.
And they'll work on the PB1? If so I might hit you up when I get back.