• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prizm/Iridium or Polarized Juliet, Xx, XS or R1 Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
They sure will. I wonder What @zwc0442 and @Wavecloud’s Customisation think about using toric on pb1... They should be excellent optically!
Awesome, I'll for sure be hitting you up when I'm back. What's the optical differ ces between toric and standard lenses?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Awesome, I'll for sure be hitting you up when I'm back. What's the optical differ ces between toric and standard lenses?
None as they are meant to be worn with 15-20 degrees of wrap, just like the other frames mentioned including pit boss. So as long as they are cut and fitted in the "as worn" position to match they are good to go. I will make sure of that.

Username Hidden said:
None as they are meant to be worn with 15-20 degrees of wrap, just like the other frames mentioned including pit boss. So as long as they are cut and fitted in the "as worn" position to match they are good to go. I will make sure of that.
This is all you need to know IMHO regarding lenses. 15-20 dregrees of wrap abs in the ‘as worn’ position.
lens cutting guide down to two sentences. 💯🔥😎

list updated!

@Chris A Hardaway for Juliets, do Prizm Ruby Iridium Polarized exist? I'm on the fence between getting Sapphire or Ruby, but I'm wondering if Prizm (color) Iridium Polarized are made for any.

Username Hidden said:
@Chris A Hardaway for Juliets, do Prizm Ruby Iridium Polarized exist? I'm on the fence between getting Sapphire or Ruby, but I'm wondering if Prizm (color) Iridium Polarized are made for any.
Yes, that is 100% an option.

Username Hidden said:
Yes, that is 100% an option.
Let me know when you get some of those. I'm estimating on getting my Juliet refinished some time around Jan or Feb and want to ship em to you for a custom fit.

Username Hidden said:
Let me know when you get some of those. I'm estimating on getting my Juliet refinished some time around Jan or Feb and want to ship em to you for a custom fit.
I'd love to help. I always have some in stock or within 3-5 days availability. Sounds good to me! Sounds like you'll be in for a treat.

updated LIST ON PAGE 1 for sale.