• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prizm/Iridium or Polarized Juliet, Xx, XS or R1 Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Eyeballs on those Chrome XS. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Some people reacted to this post.
Just wanted to give a (late) shoutout to Mr Hardaway. Purchased a set of beautiful Prizm Violet lenses for my Juliets. It was a few days before Christmas, with shipping to Canada. Label created the same day, shipped within a day or two, the rest was up to USPS/CBSA (customs) and Canada Post. Had my new lenses within a couple of weeks. They fit perfectly and look even better. Chris' service is top notch, he communicates quickly, clearly, to the point, honestly. This is my (only) second set purchased from him, I will definitely not hesitate to do it again (and again). If you're a resident of this forum I don't need to tell you this, if you are new to here do not hesitate, you will not regret it.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Just wanted to give a (late) shoutout to Mr Hardaway. Purchased a set of beautiful Prizm Violet lenses for my Juliets. It was a few days before Christmas, with shipping to Canada. Label created the same day, shipped within a day or two, the rest was up to USPS/CBSA (customs) and Canada Post. Had my new lenses within a couple of weeks. They fit perfectly and looks even better. Chris' service is top notch, he communicates quickly, clearly, to the point, honestly. This is my (only) second set purchased from him, I will definitely not hesitate to do it again (and again). If you're a resident of this forum I don't need to tell you this, if you are new to here do not hesitate, you will not regret it.
Hey thank you! You know I really appreciate that.

Username Hidden said:
Just wanted to give a (late) shoutout to Mr Hardaway. Purchased a set of beautiful Prizm Violet lenses for my Juliets. It was a few days before Christmas, with shipping to Canada. Label created the same day, shipped within a day or two, the rest was up to USPS/CBSA (customs) and Canada Post. Had my new lenses within a couple of weeks. They fit perfectly and looks even better. Chris' service is top notch, he communicates quickly, clearly, to the point, honestly. This is my (only) second set purchased from him, I will definitely not hesitate to do it again (and again). If you're a resident of this forum I don't need to tell you this, if you are new to here do not hesitate, you will not regret it.
Bought many and had many cut by @ChrisAHardaway and he's been faultless every single time, Randy is the go to guy for lenses imho, a guy I can trust to not only cut the perfect lenses you want but also give you honest guidance on what you need for custom cuts... One of the guys that make this Forum so special ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

My last experience with him, other than the numerous custom cuts over the years, was ordering Rx lenses from him, after an Oakley Store ROYALLY messed up my Rx frame and order. Honestly going through him was really smooth, and I received my new frames and lenses within a week. Honestly, best pair of Rx glasses I have ever owned. Beat that Oakley!

Username Hidden said:
Great place to start your search for OEM quality X-Metal and Custom Oakley lenses.

For sale I have the following custom cut lenses in stock: this page will stay updated. All OEM curved and Brand New in Original Packaging unless noted!!!

Free shipping in the USA included in pricing! Priority Mail is a $6 upgrade.

International shipping is $14 to many countries (First class mail for Canada, EU and UK).

Juliet Lenses:
Prizm Jade Road $88
Prizm Trail Torch $88

Ice Iridium $90
Deep Water Prizm Polarized $119
Prizm Shallow Water Polarized $119

Prizm Violet Polarized $120
Prizm Tungsten $95
Jade Iridium $80
RUBY IRIDIUM $90
Prizm Ruby Polarized $119
Prizm Trail $95
24k Iridium Polarized $105
Prizm Field Baseball $95
Prizm Infield Baseball $98

Romeo R1:
Jade Iridium $95
Prizm Sapphire $99
Prizm Sapphire Polarized $119

X-Squared:
Prizm Ruby $99
Prizm Deep Water w Etching $119
Chrome Iridium $95
Prizm Ruby Polarized $119 w etching
Prizm Snow Sapphire w etching $99

XX X-Metal:

Prizm Ruby $95
RUBY IRIDIUM $90
Chrome Iridium $89

Penny:
Prizm Trail $95
Fire Iridium Polarized $105
Prizm Golf $95
Prizm Shallow Water Polarized $109

Pit Boss:
Violet Iridium $89
Prizm Sapphire Polarized $100 (Toric while supplies last)
(above lenses are toric)
Jade Iridium 8.75 BC $95

Pit Boss II:

EVERYTHING ABOVE SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY. Feel free to message for any custom 5 business day orders.

Please PM for photos or payment / PayPal info.
Thanks @Chris A Hardaway for the quick respond and shipping ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Ž canโ€™t wait to get them

Username Hidden said:
Great place to start your search for OEM quality X-Metal and Custom Oakley lenses.

For sale I have the following custom cut lenses in stock: this page will stay updated. All OEM curved and Brand New in Original Packaging unless noted!!!

Free shipping in the USA included in pricing! Priority Mail is a $6 upgrade.

International shipping is $14 to many countries (First class mail for Canada, EU and UK).

Juliet Lenses:
Prizm Jade Road $88
Prizm Trail Torch $88

Ice Iridium $90
Deep Water Prizm Polarized $119
Prizm Shallow Water Polarized $119

Prizm Violet Polarized $120
Prizm Tungsten $95
Jade Iridium $80
RUBY IRIDIUM $90
Prizm Trail $95
24k Iridium Polarized $105
Prizm Field Baseball $95
Prizm Infield Baseball $98

Romeo R1:
Jade Iridium $95
Prizm Sapphire $99
Prizm Sapphire Polarized $119

X-Squared:
Prizm Ruby $99
Prizm Deep Water w Etching $119
Chrome Iridium $95
Prizm Ruby Polarized $119 w etching
Prizm Snow Sapphire w etching $99

XX X-Metal:

Prizm Ruby $95
RUBY IRIDIUM $90
Chrome Iridium $89

Penny:
Prizm Trail $95
Fire Iridium Polarized $105
Prizm Golf $95
Prizm Shallow Water Polarized $109

Pit Boss:
Violet Iridium $89
(above lenses are toric)
Jade Iridium 8.75 BC $95

Pit Boss II:

EVERYTHING ABOVE SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY. Feel free to message for any custom 5 business day orders.

Please PM for photos or payment / PayPal info.

I am interested in the polarized Ruby Prizm. Could I get a picture?

Here's a prizm ruby donor... so this is about the shade of mirror you get w Prizm ruby polarized Juliet lenses.
Username Hidden said:
I am interested in the polarized Ruby Prizm. Could I get a picture?
26790.jpeg

As a proud owner of Prizm Ruby lenses for my Juliet, cut by and purchased from Mr. Hardaway, I must say they are awesome, I love them.

20190920_075445.jpg