• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold *SPF* Last Day Sale Prizm Ruby Carbon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

With a heavy heart, I have to let my Prizm Ruby Carbon Prime go. I am listing these for $old shipped in the ConUS. I have to clean them up and further inspect them with a fine toothed comb, in order to answer any detailed questions about them. They have been in my collection for quite a while and barely get any face time. Only pretty much used for photo shoots lately. PM me for serious inquiries. This is also a complete set and yes, both hinges are perfect, and none of the screws are stripped. Figured I'd get that out of the way now, since that was the #1 question on my last pair I recently sold. Through this weekend only! Free GWP! Card holder wallet insert. *Sale ends 12am 12/3/2020*
20201127_060510.jpg
20201126_224542.jpg
20201126_224549.jpg
20201126_224613.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag bud. I do already have 9 of these I’ll let someone else snatch them up!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag bud. I do already have 9 of these I’ll let someone else snatch them up!
And sharing is caring.
fhnaqwboWPbFu.gif

Sale ends at Midnight. 12/3/2020 then the glasses turn into a pumpkin.

Username Hidden said:
Sale ends at Midnight. 12/3/2020 then the glasses turn into a pumpkin.
How much is the pumpkin going to cost?

Ummmm, the pumpkin is going to go for auction on Ebay. I'm willing to bet that it will fetch me a small fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.