• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
never heard of thise... are they snow prizm?
No, although I haven't heard of snow prizm either. Like @mclaborn said, they're bronze tinted, not quite as pink as Prizm Road but not green like the violet iridiums. I wish there was a bit more of an iridium coating on the Prizm violets but I like them.

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 5.07.57 PM.png

Last edited:
Prizm violet is definitely not a snow lens. They're just another daily lens. But apparently the bronze tint is more favorable for some people compared to others like Prizm Ruby or Violet iridium.
I think it's because Bronze/Brown base tints creates the highest appearance of contrast with their lens offerings.

Also because the green tint of the violet iridiums gives some people (including me) a headache.
Can definitely see that. Never tried em myself, but if the green tint of cheap fluorescent tubes do that (aside from it's subtle flicker) , I can see that happening with the lens.

dont get the whole prism snow vs regular...i mean they have a snow torch that looks like reg torch..maybe its more rose but it looks like prism road?

The snow lenses have different (rose/pink) base lenses so viewing through them is quite different.

Latest Posts

Back