• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
In 2016, Oakley Prizm lenses changed sunglasses forever. And now Oakley has been on a streak of releasing tons of Prizm lens colors over the last few years, including Prizm Violet.

This is the first purple Prizm lens we’ve seen, and since we were fans of the original Violet lens, we were excited to get our hands on it.

Keep reading for our full Oakley Prizm Violet review. Plus, why Prizm Violet may not live up to our expectations.

What is Oakley Prizm Violet?

Oakley Prizm Violet is a Prizm Everyday lens designed to increase contrast, optimize color and reduce glare.

As we covered in our complete Prizm Guide, Oakley has released a variety of sport-specific Prizm lenses for golf...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• 86E5278C-A5B2-4E31-9E2F-4CA13A523416.jpeg
    86E5278C-A5B2-4E31-9E2F-4CA13A523416.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3,281
Last edited by a moderator:
Will wait for these. Violet Iridium was one of the better looking lenses though the tint was a bit off,hopefully Prizm will fix the tint.
Absolutely this. I love the external look of violet but couldn’t bear the strange greenish tint looking through them (or fire, which looks similar to look through despite having a different base tint).

Yea I've never actually used fire. I never liked the yellow look.

Yeah I have all kinds of internal reflections and ghosting with Fire.

Looking forward to trying out this Prizm Violet though. Fingers crossed for some donor lenses.

I actually remember someone posting a comparison between Prizm Violet and standard Violet. Just found it. Thanks to @mralphabet. Prizm Violet on the left and Violet Iridium on the right.

5134961F-938D-40C1-BAFB-6B8AB3F8B7D9.png

Back