• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proceed with Caution with this Seller

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
This transaction was "completed" about 6 weeks ago. I normally like to give people "the benefit of the doubt" especially as thankfully I managed to recoup my money through PayPal.

As the seller never actually a) Properly apologised & b) Provided a reasonable reason for why what occurred did, Did.

I did a deal with @Slawa for a complete set Juliet Titanium Gold Iridium boxed and matching. I had actually done business with the seller previously (about 6 months before) it was an Ebay transaction & although I had to pay a fairly significant import fee the item was perfect.

This time around, Not so good. All I received for my £400 was a pair of 10€ reading glasses.

As i said managed to thankfully get my money back but no proper apology or reason compelled me to add this on here.

This transaction was "completed" about 6 weeks ago. I normally like to give people "the benefit of the doubt" especially as thankfully I managed to recoup my money through PayPal.

As the seller never actually a) Properly apologised & b) Provided a reasonable reason for why what occurred did, Did.

I did a deal with @Slawa for a complete set Juliet Titanium Gold Iridium boxed and matching. I had actually done business with the seller previously (about 6 months before) it was an Ebay transaction & although I had to pay a fairly significant import fee the item was perfect.

This time around, Not so good. All I received for my £400 was a pair of 10€ reading glasses.

As i said managed to thankfully get my money back but no proper apology or reason compelled me to add this on here.
PMed you.

If it can be proven that any member here has stolen or ripped off people and won’t admit AND/OR won’t fix their ways, please provide proof (screenshots of conversations) and I’m pretty sure the mods will happily ban them.
They won't get banned they will have twenty members gather around them with pictures of when then we're kids even though they are in their 40s and say I don't know why this is happening to this nice man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also set up a go fund me for their defense we are in America

They won't get banned they will have twenty members gather around them with pictures of when then we're kids even though they are in their 40s and say I don't know why this is happening to this nice man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also set up a go fund me for their defense we are in America
Give it a go and see how you go!!! ;)

Latest Posts

Back