• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Prototype Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Why are you selling these already dude? I bought the other one she had listed as u know. The candy corn ones. She had a few cool ones listed eh? I can't tell u how I appreciate the heads up.. . I missed the violet fades she had for cheap. . I woulda bought those for my girl. She ain't allowed to have mine lol..seriously though these should be a keeper at least for a while. But hell someone buy em cuz they won't come up again..

Oakmann is all over these. I was going to put 24k in them and do a lens order here along with some of the new Sutros comin. I should probably keep em. Now I feel guilty selling them lol. Yeah man I knew you wanted the candys so I wanted to make sure you got those. They are super dope. Did you get em yet? I just got mine today. Weather must have put a huge damper on shipping.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Nope, Frogskins
Good thing, I guess there must be some similarity.. explains why I’ve been enjoying frogskins lately.

Username Hidden said:
Good thing, I guess there must be some similarity.. explains why I’ve been enjoying frogskins lately.

I was on a kick with em too. Certain ones don’t look bad on me but it depends. I want the Rag & Bone white with dig print. I only like certain ones of Frogs. They did some dope a$$ versions.

Username Hidden said:
I was on a kick with em too. Certain ones don’t look bad on me but it depends. I want the Rag & Bone white with dig print. I only like certain ones of Frogs. They did some dope a$$ versions.
Yeah I like the fades the most... I just need a galaxy that’s for sure!

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I like the fades the most... I just need a galaxy that’s for sure!
You had your chance ;)

Username Hidden said:
You had your chance ;)

Did you ever sell that bad boy?

Username Hidden said:
You had your chance ;)
I made you an offer I couldn’t resist and you didn’t take it. You could of also had free cups for life...

Status
Not open for further replies.