• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question

mf11

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I am looking for a pair of glasses in the style of the attached link - Frogskins and I am sure I have seen a white frame and blue irridium lens combination, but can't seem to now find it anywhere (the attached have violet lens). Were these glasses made with a white frame / blue lens combination? Any idea where I would get a pair?

The Oakley Review - Glasses

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael.

Hi, I am looking for a pair of glasses in the style of the attached link - Frogskins and I am sure I have seen a white frame and blue irridium lens combination, but can't seem to now find it anywhere (the attached have violet lens). Were these glasses made with a white frame / blue lens combination? Any idea where I would get a pair?

The Oakley Review - Glasses

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael.

There hasn't been an authentic frogskin released with white frame/blue lens combo as far as I know. These Greg Lutzkas are also very rare and sell for a pretty penny! Best bet would probably somehow get a pair of official white framed oakleys and buying blue VL lenses.

the only Frogs to my knowledge with White Frames and Blue/Ice Lenses are the B1B 4-legged frogs. and those are even more rare than the Lutzka's. FrogTastic has a pair. you can see his photos in his thread.

These?

IMG_0455.jpg

Bhaley2four_Picture085.jpg

Blue was released in Gen 1, if i remember correctly. I also have a Matt White, Blue with Blue "Oakley". But those are a custom.

i have only seen 2 of these go on sale on the Bay before. kicking myself for passing on the 1st pair. and that very Cool Guy J and i know beat me to the second pair. haha! damn. the luck of the draw. =)

Back