• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick Poll - Y'all should stop sharing this info! It just makes it harder for people to find donors

Should the "Donor Lens Page 2018" be DELETED or STAY?

• DELETE (I am an Oakley Collector for < 1 year)

• DELETE (I am an Oakley Collector for 1-5 years)

• DELETE (I am an Oakley Collector for 6-10 years)

• DELETE (I am an Oakley Collector for > 10 years)

• STAY (I am an Oakley Collector for < 1 year)

• STAY (I am an Oakley Collector for 1-5 years)

• STAY (I am an Oakley Collector for 6-10 years)

• STAY (I am an Oakley Collector for > 10 years)

• DON'T CARE

Results are only viewable after voting.
No opinion matters except keeping them. There are people that are going to create physical copies of the data in that donor thread due to this opinion poll.

What I mean is if you want to hide the information - it would've been best to remove the information before posting this thread and then see what people think. If they can't tolerate it, put the information back. This thread, regardless of the votes, just means hard copies of those donor lists are now saved into SSDs.

Long hair dont care

No opinion matters except keeping them. There are people that are going to create physical copies of the data in that donor thread due to this opinion poll.

What I mean is if you want to hide the information - it would've been best to remove the information before posting this thread and then see what people think. If they can't tolerate it, put the information back. This thread, regardless of the votes, just means hard copies of those donor lists are now saved into SSDs.
Most of the info is there already on other people’s posts that I can’t delete anyhow.

I think we need to preserve and save our information all over this forum. The lists are great and the how much is this worth thread is great but I don’t like people that create an account get some info or what they are after then bolt. We are all supposed to share information not give it away. I think that’s the bigger issue here. @"TRUMP" is correct in saving our information but it’s going to be difficult to police.
They don’t need to create an account to get the info. It’s available for all guests. The only way to “stop” leeching is to keep the information myself, and charge for it....which won’t work.

It defeats the purpose of having a forum in the first place.

You can’t provide/deny access based on unprovable attitudes/intentions.

Back