• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Quote of the Day From O.F. Members

updated
re: how to reward someone who "stepped over the line"
"he would be eating meat through a straw." @BigRabbit

P.S. I don't endorse the idea of revenge, but this I found doubly hilarious because not only was it funny, but the idea that something could rile up the ordinarily very polite and self controlled all round nice guy, BigRabbit to such an extent was most unprecedented. I have deliberately not linked the actual reference to preserve anonymity of parties referred to, because the context is not important for these "Quotes of the Week".
Ha ha ha ha..I made the list...Good morning Cacat

updated
re: how to reward someone who "stepped over the line"
"he would be eating meat through a straw." @BigRabbit

P.S. I don't endorse the idea of revenge, but this I found doubly hilarious because not only was it funny, but the idea that something could rile up the ordinarily very polite and self controlled all round nice guy, BigRabbit to such an extent was most unprecedented. I have deliberately not linked the actual reference to preserve anonymity of parties referred to, because the context is not important for these "Quotes of the Week".

This one deserves an award

Here is a quote from me. I think this was a general motto of mines since i have joined and started collecting seriously :).
Also helps on how you value an item :p:D

Finishes, regardless of what kind can be copied or can even be made better, but serial with it’s matching box can’t be. It’s one of a kind.

Here is a quote from me. I think this was a general motto of mines since i have joined and started collecting seriously :).
Also helps on how you value an item :p:D

Finishes, regardless of what kind can be copied or can even be made better, but serial with it’s matching box can’t be. It’s one of a kind.
Entering your own quotes here does not have the same effect as @cacatman quoting them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back