• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold RACING JACKET GEN 2 PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
First hand experience from my former life, never got to the rock point - only the soft stuff. Boy did we have some fun back then, but dam was I ****in stupid LOL. But that was then, now I'm coming up on 7 years sober.

edit: Longest stretch of time I went w/o sleep was ~146 hrs (we made a game out of it, who could stay up the longest), I don't recall going to sleep/bed... but I then woke up with in a hospital bed from a heart attack, youre not suppose to have those in your 20s.... unfortunately I had to wake up in hospital a few more times till I came to conclusion something should change.

That’s methed up man.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
First hand experience from my former life, never got to the rock point - only the soft stuff. Boy did we have some fun back then, but dam was I ****in stupid LOL. But that was then, now I'm coming up on 7 years sober.

edit: Longest stretch of time I went w/o sleep was ~146 hrs (we made a game out of it, who could stay up the longest), I don't recall going to sleep/bed... but I then woke up with in a hospital bed from a heart attack, youre not suppose to have those in your 20s.... unfortunately I had to wake up in hospital a few more times till I came to conclusion something should change.

146 hours?

Rookie numbers.

Heart attack?

Weak heart.

Lemme know when your nose whistles while you sleep because your septum completely disintegrated and you can slide Zuzu bones through your nose like an African warrior.

Also, 7 years sober?

Quitters never win.

Username Hidden said:
146 hours?

Rookie numbers.

Heart attack?

Weak heart.

Lemme know when your nose whistles while you sleep because your septum completely disintegrated and you can slide Zuzu bones through your nose like an African warrior.

Also, 7 years sober?

Quitters never win.
Thats what the stick count on the wall said.

Care to share your high score?

A couple...

Yeah I've got some awesome genetics, arrhythmia didn't help either

There was a hole and partial collapse, had I known Zuzu bones were where the scene point were at I'd would've tried... I only ever tried with string. It's been repaired since so I'll have to contact you once I fall off the wagon so you can hook me up with them bones.

So far...

You ever been married...?

Pm sent

Username Hidden said:
Care to share your high score?

I stopped keeping score in incraments of hours before I could legally buy beer.

Instead I would tally how many Shadow-People I had acquired in the village behind my house (amongst other ways)

Status
Not open for further replies.