• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Radar with path lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a black frame radar with shallow water prizm lenses...plus a black iridium lens and also 2 pairs of junk knock off lenses that I cannot even remember where I got them...

Wanting to trade for either a womens tiebreaker or anything related to a flak 2.0 XL.... frames, lenses, full set....whatrever you have.....

49DC8102-3D01-440D-8A1E-672F431003AC.jpeg

B093D910-56E4-4041-9148-85932FED80C1.jpeg

9622338E-C36B-4D91-9F6B-82426D0C9285.jpeg

84B29755-A272-435D-B43C-68F51446321F.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Are there any scratches or blemishes on the SWP lens ?

Username Hidden said:
Are there any scratches or blemishes on the SWP lens ?

No sir...they are brand new....I believe I still have the box the lens came in....the radars came with the black lens....I put the SWP on them to make them look more appealing to you all....lol....I got them in a trade on this site not to long ago and they were brand new then and have been in the box since....I love the radars, but they are just a tad big on me whereas the M2 fits me perfectly so I've moved on to the M2 line...

I might be able to help you Lidspinner

Username Hidden said:
I might be able to help you Lidspinner

Sweet....would you happen to have the tiebreaker?? My wife keeps seeing new Oakley's pop up in my possession, I figure it's time to get her a pair...lol...she seems to like the tiebreaker but I'm having trouble finding any on this site....

If not the tiebreaker...hit me up on what your thinking.

I actually have no ladies shades at this time, I will look on my end for any Tiebreakers, any particular color scheme? I have a few Flak 2.0 lenses in my possession. Any specific shade you are looking for?

On the flak 2.0...i already have the deep water prizm and Ruby polarized and field prizm...so anything other than those would be great....I love the shallow water prizm....but really just anything outside of those that I already have would be great...

As for the tiebreaker....my wife likes the rose gold frames....I think it's called rose gold....and as far as lenses I think she would like anything prizm if possible....she likes the darker shades more than anything but I think she would be happy with whatever as long as it's tiebreaker....lol.....

Let me know what you think and I appreciate you keeping me in mind on the tiebreakers...thanks rudedog....

On a side note...spring training is starting, my favorite time of the year...what's your thoughts on the Astros and their scandal? You think this is going away anytime soon?

They are going to beat this dead horse for a while. Just let baseball police themselves on the field and all will work itself out. Keep the political BS in the front office. Cheating has been going on for years. I played Professionally from 95-01 and it was up to me and my catcher to police guys stealing signs, and I handled my business. Talk to the old school players and they will tell you, how it used to work.

Man I couldn't agree more....I'm a huge fan of letting the players handle it themselves...it's worked that way since the beginning and it usually always ends up working out......good ole boy Manfred has made it to where pitchers are afraid of drilling someone for fear of being suspended and fined....I wasnt the biggest fan of Giamatti when he was leading MLB for a short term but he was a big fan of letting the players sort out the policing of the rules...I went a dinner where Giamatti spoke and that was one of the things he spoke about was letting the players help make the rules while at the same time allowing them to enforce the rules....
I could talk for days and days about the finer points of baseball....the analytics world versus the old school style world.....small ball versus long ball....having a DH and the new 3 batter minimum for pitchers.....sometimes I think my employees start on a topic about baseball just so I'll talk for hours instead of put them to work...lol.

What’s your favorite NFL team

Back