• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Random Frogs! Jupiter Camo/Rag and Bone/Matte Red, lenses and more!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

I'm open to offers, I tried to price fairly, not trying to get rich, just trying to get money to buy new shiny Oakley things! Want more pictures? Have questions? Ask me! Also if I put together things in a lot, I would prefer to keep it that way, I'm lazy and would like to limit the amount of packages and items I am keeping track of. Not really looking for Trades at the moment! I'll also be posting some randoms in the General Sunglasses Exchange too if you want to bundle!

I'll try to describe condition as best as I can if there are any lens issues, I can't ever get pics of scratches to show if there are any! What you see in the pics is what you will get!

Everything will be shipped via USPS Priority, would prefer to keep the shipping in the US of A but if you'd like a quote for international shipping, drop me a message and I can quote you what that additional cost would be.

#1. Deuce Coupe - LNIB and Complete! - SOLD!

#2 Heritage - Seafoam with White - LNIB - $SOLD! - Currently has Chrome Polarized in it, will include correct etched grey lens with package as well! Sticker, Pin and correct micro included!

#3 Heritage - Matte Clear with Violet - LNIB - $85 - Also complete with sticker, pin and correct micro!

#4 Jupiter Camo Frog w/+Red - LNIB - $SOLD! - Complete with Correct Box, Micro and jupiter frog sticker!

#5 Matte Clear with Grey - LNIB - $SOLD! - Glasses are perfect, box does not match

#6 Matte Red with OO Black Polar -LNIB - $SOLD! - Glasses are perfect, box does not match

#7 Matte Tortoise with Prizm Tungsten - LNIB - $SOLD! - Like new and complete!

#8 Rag and Bone - Matte Black and White Digi-Snake Print with Fire - $275 - LNIB complete with box and correct matching Mircobag.

#9 Acid Green with 24K - LNIB - $SOLD! - Glasses and lenses are like new, will include the original grey lens as well. Do not have correct matching microbag.

#10 4-Legged Matte Grey with Violet - $200 - LNIB complete and like new! Comes with correct box, bag and extra set of legs!

#11 Original Fake Crystal Black with Slate - $350 - Some hairline scratches on right lens I can't get to show up in photos, but otherwise complete with correct box and microbag

#12 Lenses Galore -

Blue Iridium - $50 - Half off if purchased with a pair of glasses!

Polarized - $50 - half off if purchased with a pair of glasses!

OO Black SOLD!
24K SOLD!
Bronze SOLD!
Emerald SOLD!

Non-Polarized - $30 - Half off if purchased with pair of glasses!

Ice SOLD!
Prizm tungsten SOLD!
Violet
Black Iridium

DC1.jpg

HertigeSeafoam1.jpg

HeritageViolet1.jpg

HeritageViolet2.jpg

JCF2.jpg

JCF3.jpg

MatteRed1.jpg

RagandBone1.jpg

Ragandbone2.jpg

4L1.JPG

4L2.JPG

Acid1.jpg

Acid2.jpg

OG Slate 3.JPG

OG Slate.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump! New styles added!

Do you still have the OOBIP lenses for sale?

I do! Sorry for the late reply, just saw this!

PMd

Anything here still up for sale?

Username Hidden said:
Anything here still up for sale?
Sorry, haven't been on in forever! Updated the list with what is available still!

Thanks!

You’ve got mail

did you ever sell the little deuce coupes