• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Rare Original Fake

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I get that, but I’d rather see what I’m getting, specially with these limited esition pairs, they are hard to get by and I want to know they are yn perfect condition to avoid issues in the future

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I get that, but I’d rather see what I’m getting, specially with these limited esition pairs, they are hard to get by and I want to know they are yn perfect condition to avoid issues in the future
I made multiple deals with this seller most everything was like new and in better shape then you’d find elsewhere but I understand ya man.

I don’t think he’s an actual collector, just acquired the collection so he may not be checkin it much now that the big pieces are sold. But yeah, like O Master Bater of time said, he’s legit.

Just slow af lol. Take a pic!! We want the rare shizzz!

His glasses are in perfect condition odds are they just haven’t been opened. There’s a pair on eBay for $400 as well go look at them if you want to see what they look like.

My apologies for not posting photos...dealing with some issues and will post them soon...they are BNIB but I'll open them for photos.

Username Hidden said:
A week later and no pics,guess you don’t want to sell them huh?
Sorry for the delay. Here’s the photos. BNIB , 1st time they’ve been out of the package was for these photos.

75D47574-4776-4B81-930D-89660CDBDE5B.jpeg

73AC9598-A06B-4D47-845B-1D30BBC81A18.jpeg

81DD3651-6551-46F3-8FE8-6015E3B823E7.jpeg

A34F43A1-E0F1-4E61-B4D6-3A962A62EE6B.jpeg

What’s in those other two clear boxes 😈

Username Hidden said:
What’s in those other two clear boxes 😈
These are the other boxes you saw.

0B57DE71-97FD-48F4-8944-E45C8419E6C2.jpeg

FC651663-E46A-4D71-AA43-7F45C30C8E61.jpeg