• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RE EDITION - What do you think?

Is re-edition something cool to collect?

• Make "relics" accessible

• I always wanted to have this piece and never had the opportunity, so the re-edition makes it possibl

• re edition has its collectible value

• it's just a remake

• re-editing is a good thing

• reediting is a bad thing

Results are only viewable after voting.

XXXAVIER

Oakley Beginner
Brazil
Gostaria de saber o que vocês estão achando da reedição que a Oakley tem lançado ultimamente. Sempre fico na dúvida se a reedição é algo legal de se comprar, ou o que tem real valor são as verdadeiras “relíquias”

317791166_5860317587351582_6863340888392054807_n.jpg

brain-dead-oakley-flesh.jpeg

Jim started Oakley, and he hates he fact they are reusing old designs on frames and clothing, and I totally agree with him. Come out with some new cool designs. Stop living in the past

Where’s the “Who cares I’m broke” selection. Lol.

Lux money grab in my opinion. No new good ideas.

Jim started Oakley, and he hates he fact they are reusing old designs on frames and clothing, and I totally agree with him. Come out with some new cool designs. Stop living in the past

Understood, I'm always in doubt. Because in my country oakley is always remembered for the things she has done and not for what she is doing now. I believe that vintage pieces are true classics today. But I miss new pieces that make as much impact as the old ones

Understood, I'm always in doubt. Because in my country oakley is always remembered for the things she has done and not for what she is doing now. I believe that vintage pieces are true classics today. But I miss new pieces that make as much impact as the old ones

Latest Posts

Back