HoakleyRobb

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Looks legit to me...just like the one I got from the O-store in Indy a couple of months ago. They cut me a 50% off bargain on the bag, so maybe they aren't selling so good. I'm not aware of a newer version of the Hot Tub. I really like mine...I'd go for it if you're in the market for a nice wheeled duffel.

Fazal Faizan

Oakley Beginner
Looks legit to me...just like the one I got from the O-store in Indy a couple of months ago. They cut me a 50% off bargain on the bag, so maybe they aren't selling so good. I'm not aware of a newer version of the Hot Tub. I really like mine...I'd go for it if you're in the market for a nice wheeled duffel.
Thanks, did you notice the Assembled Country on that page says Vietnam? Is that normal for Oakley?

BigB547

Oakley Beginner
I want a hot tub bag. Anyone know where I can get one... help I cant find one anywhere

Nortika

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lafayette, Co
I want a hot tub bag. Anyone know where I can get one... help I cant find one anywhere
Try eBay, if you would like to purchase one here you have to read the exchange guidelines, there’s a waiting period before you can buy and sell here

New Threads