• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RED.COM

Did anybody preorder the Ti edition?
Could buy a nice “rare” pair of sunnies for $1500:eek:

I had the honor of duplicating some shots for RED, of things I had previously shot for Oakley. This was test footage shot with a really early prototype, named Frankie. One of those was of the Minute Machine watch (previously named Time Tank - another story). So I thought I would post a frame grab of that shoot which was used for early promo purposes.

MinuteMachine.jpg

I had the honor of duplicating some shots for RED, of things I had previously shot for Oakley. This was test footage shot with a really early prototype, named Frankie. One of those was of the Minute Machine watch (previously named Time Tank - another story). So I thought I would post a frame grab of that shoot which was used for early promo purposes.

View attachment 577301

Sweet. That image looks familiar. I believe it was used on display pops or in a catalog.

Sweet. That image looks familiar. I believe it was used on display pops or in a catalog.
Yes! Jim had posters made of it. Since it was such high resolution it sort of blew people away that you could take a frame grab and make something "print worthy" a far cry from 1920x1080. Something no one had done previously.

Yes! Jim had posters made of it. Since it was such high resolution it sort of blew people away that you could take a frame grab and make something "print worthy" a far cry from 1920x1080. Something no one had done previously.

Everything can and will be made better...its just a matter of when and by whom...

Sort of late to this thread, but I’m getting more into video/cinematography and looking at getting a Red KOMODO camera. Anyone else here on the forum a RED KOMODO user?

Yes, the company I work for now - has a Komodo and a V-Raptor. Also we have 2 S35 Helium cameras. The Komodo is a nice little camera, it has a good entry price. Like all of these cameras by the time you get it kitted out you will probably double the cost. Go to Reduser.net it is full of information.

Latest Posts

Back