• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Arm - Oakley Sliver Ferrari Matte Black

JustinDavid

Oakley Beginner
Good evening all!

Scoured the web for about an hour and stumbled upon this great place.

I'm the owner of a pair of Oakley Sliver Ferrari edition matte black specs, and unfortunately, the left arm (temple) was accidentally broken. I figured it would be a quick back and forth between Oakley and I, but not the case. They tell me they're discontinued, but can offer me a discount on a future purchase. Superb response from Oakley, but I really want to fix these glasses. They're my absolute fav.

So, would this be the place to come for a (matte black) LEFT ARM/TEMPLE for a pair of Oakley Sliver Ferrari's?

If not, where would one go?

Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

IMG_4563.JPG

Not very familiar with the Sliver, but on many models, the temples are designed to pop out under pressure and can be snapped back in - and from the posted pics it does look like a snap-in temple. Have you tried?

Not very familiar with the Sliver, but on many models, the temples are designed to pop out under pressure and can be snapped back in - and from the posted pics it does look like a snap-in temple. Have you tried?

Yea, unfortunately one of the two snaps/connectors that are at the end of the temple broke off, preventing it from "snapping" into the slots on the actual frames. Super bummer.

Yea, unfortunately one of the two snaps/connectors that are at the end of the temple broke off, preventing it from "snapping" into the slots on the actual frames. Super bummer.

Sucks! You'd rather start looking for a used/beater Sliver - they aren't too pricey.

Even if you don't get a Ferrari edition, fret not - a saving grace is that the Ferrari edition doesn't sport any special graphics on the temples. So you could basically pick up any used matte black Sliver frame to extract the temples. Of course, then switch the icons from your existing (broken) ones

Hey Justin. Just ran into the same issue. Can't find a replacement arm, and was offered 40% discount for future purchases. Did you end up finding a replacement arm for your glasses?

Latest Posts

Back