• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement for Oakley Hollow Point Clasp

MC_Hammered

Oakley Beginner
I used to work at a couple Oakley Retail locations and during that time I was able to purchase a Oakley Hollow Point Watch. It is by far one of my favorites to this day. Recently though, when adding another link to it, I accidentally broke the clasp.

I have tried reaching out to Oakley customer support and they had no way of replacing it, since it has been discontinue. I was curious though, does anyone know where I can still purchase parts? I found one on ebay that was a staggering $280. I understand it is titanium, but I can't tell if it is legit or not and would rather a more authorized retailer.

Thanks

I think I have one spare one still if you need. What broke on your clasp exactly? Was thinking it could possibly be repaired.

I think I have one spare one still if you need. What broke on your clasp exactly? Was thinking it could possibly be repaired.
Hey my name is Michael and I have an Oakley
Hallowpoint watch with a big scratch in the clasp link. I’ve been going crazy trying to find this clasp. Can you help ? Call or email me please. My number is (310) 403-3466 email is michaeldifrank@yahoo.com. Thank You

Hey, I am real sorry about not replying. I literally posted this, figured it would be a long shot, forgot and gave up. Frustrating Oakley discontinued support for a watch that was $2K.

If you really do have the OEM clasp still, I would love to possibly purchase it from you.

Latest Posts

Back