• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Keys / Shelves for Oakley Display Case?

@Wicked Yeah... we have identical keys! Mine is the one in the right of your photo.

Now I just need to find out what key template Oakley used. Surely someone has figured this out.

So those two are intercompatible? I notice a 600 stamped in the metal of the other key....

FWIW, I went to locksmith. They picked a VERY similar key template, but the key ridges were slightly thicker and it doesn't fit.

@Wicked Yeah... we have identical keys! Mine is the one in the right of your photo.

Now I just need to find out what key template Oakley used. Surely someone has figured this out.

So those two are intercompatible? I notice a 600 stamped in the metal of the other key....

FWIW, I went to locksmith. They picked a VERY similar key template, but the key ridges were slightly thicker and it doesn't fit.
I don’t recall which key came with which case but they both do work in my 4.0. I’ll have to look as I think I have even more keys (think I remember one of the cases coming with 4-5 keys) Here’s the other side of the key.
image.jpg

Back