• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement lenses for Oakley Zero?

slinky

Oakley Beginner
I bought these many years ago. Everyone loved them but the lens has some scuffing.

Oakley Zero Sunglasses 42-229

oakley-mph-zero-42-229_1_1000[1].jpg

oakley-mph-zero-42-229_2_1000[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An interesting option, thank you. I believe these lenses are replaceable. I may just sell these frames to someone who is willing to put in the effort. These were really terrific, light frames and very Terminator like, lol.

@slinky the lenses are replaceable, but not designed to be, so replacement lenses were never released. You can also damage the arms when removing the lens and cause a really loose and sloppy fit between the lens and arm which can be annoying.

You can find lenses every once in a while but they are rare for the reasons above. Arms are much more common since people will pull out the damaged lens and try to sell the arms on their own.

@Wavecloud’s Customisation have to agree, these never really got the love they deserve.

20210125_192248.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought these many years ago. Everyone loved them but the lens has some scuffing. Is there anyone who sells replacement lenses at this time?

Oakley Zero Sunglasses 42-229

View attachment 859601
View attachment 859602
I love my set as well, in fact I had my first pair vanish with a car that I sold, and was lucky enough to find a second a few months later. It has been a painful process trying to find replacement rubber though... have been looking for ear socks for ages to no avail :(

Back