• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replica watch straps / bands NEED SOME FEEDBACK

They are just examples not true colour but thanks for the input

Not meaning to call them ugly or anything just seems like more nuetral/earthy colors would work(grey, browns, greens).

Just meant The whole band being a loud color makes it feel "sporty" and that may clash with the steely/industrial look of the face...

Not meaning to call them ugly or anything just seems like more nuetral/earthy colors would work(grey, browns, greens).

Just meant The whole band being a loud color makes it feel "sporty" and that may clash with the steely/industrial look of the face...
No offence at all buddy grateful of the feedback 👍

As i am sure plenty of you know I tried to get the tb2 watch straps replicated with no real luck it’s a truly complicated band . So I am taking on the gearbox / double tap / and minute machine rubber bands so thought I’d try and get some feedback from the forum . They will be made to a high quality and I am even thinking of having some other colours done so any input will be appreciated. I thought dark grey / red / and maybe a khaki . Let me know what ou think

Latest Posts

Back